I need a change.......
The changes I am going through are not being kind right now....
I need to do some reading and see if there are anything different I need to do or try to relieve some of these symptoms......
moody, not sleeping, grouchy, no fun, hot flashes, night sweats, did I mention grouchy,
clumsy, complains to much......
I am tired of this stranger in my body.....
I want to be a great mom my kids will love and cherish....
I want to be one of those who will serve the Lord with reckless abandon no matter where it takes them, or what He asks them to do. (I was reading that quote on another blog that I love reading and it just hit me in the face!)
Lord all things are possible through you.....
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment