Well John had his appointment today with an ENT. He is scheduled for surgery on Oct 11th to have his adenoids removed. His tonsils were not enlarged/swelled and his ears were clear today. The process to remove the adenoids is out patient so I am hoping it goes smooth.
Next catch will they except HP paperwork so the surgery can be done?? I am hoping so. We do not have the paperwork needed to do custody in our county courts. They want all these notarized documents that were just impossible to get post earthquake.
Our director is working hard to get all this done and I am praying will get an adoption decree soon. I AM PRAYING HARD FOR THIS!! I can only imagine the frustration involved now getting paperwork finished now.
Lord Help US please!
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment