I had to get a MRI done today after 3 weeks of physical therapy not improving my back to see whats going on. I had one of these done about 9 or 10 years ago when I was about 75lbs lighter. OMG it was HORRIBLE!!!! I could not even move in there it was so tight. I had a straight up panic attack. They pulled me out and luckily I was able to calm down enough to finish. I don't remember it being so tight in there last time I guess because I was so much smaller. Both of my arms and hands were numb when I finally finished. I should know Friday what is going on.
Ashley was so kind to babysit for me this morning and let me use her car. Scott and I have to share the van since his motor blew up on his car, and he was not home in time to watch the kids. There is always a price to leaving John with Ashley.




No comments:
Post a Comment