Well I have had a busy two weeks. I have been in the doctors office every but once in the last 8 business days for myself or John and Bella. OBGYN for myself, MRI, Sports medicine twice. John had a recheck for ears but referred for adenoids and cyst /lumps in his eyelids. This is stressful working around scheduling everything while never knowing when my husband will be home with the car so we can leave. There is also the problem of having to be back home before the girls get off the bus, some days there are not enough hours left between to make appointments and I have 4 more to make ugggg.
In the mist off all the crazy days I have been having hot flashes like crazy. I thought it might just be my weight but my blood work confirmed menopausal results. Guess that explains the mood swings and sleeping problems. I guess I am happy I was done with the child barring years early in life or else I would be out of luck. Seems strange to be unable to bear kids at 41. That is the age lots of women are starting families. Guess like everything else this will pass.....
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment