Monday, June 29, 2009

Bella meaning beautiful


Our little Bella was something else. (Nerlande is her given name) She did not like sharing her mama with John Carey at all. For the first few days I thought she was 100% RAD but she started coming around and eye contact got better and her feisty attitude started to show.

We were sitting at dinner at the Visa and I had to make a diaper change run for JC so I left her with Trish. She picked her toy up and threw it at me showing her dislike of me leaving with JC and not her. Boy was she a mess. When we were alone in the room she would run around and play with JC and babble mama and other foreign things. I have no doubt with a lot of love from her nanny she will come around and be as well adjusted as JC.

I can't wait to visit my babies again but with husband in tow!

2 comments:

A Blessed Life said...

I've enjoyed reading more about your trip.
Bella is a sweet name- not one you hear very often. I like those types of names.

Glady said...

Janet,

How are you? I did get to speak to Marie and also spoke to Lolie ( which left my heart very heavy :() JC I like that looks so big now, ok Are you also adopting Bella? :) She s very pretty.