We are now in our new house. It's not new but new to us. Boy moving is hard on the body when your out of shape. It didn't help that my back was hurting from my trip to Haiti from carrying babies that I was not use to but it's all good.
We started moving on the 1st with Megan and I using the minivan and her little Neon. We actually moved quite a bit of stuff in the two days by ourselves. S was off for the 4th holiday so he had rented a truck for the 3rd and 4th and the big move began. We really lucked up with the truck they were out of the size we reserved and since S has his CDL we were given a bigger truck with a lift gate which made it so much easier to load the truck. I have to give credit to my older kids Ash,Dustin, Meg and two friends of D helped S move all the heavy stuff. I have had neck surgery 3 times and will not lift large heavy objects! We got everything big moved by the 4th so we could turn the truck in and used our cars/van to move the rest. S stayed at the old house with the dogs until the 6th when he and Meg finished putting up the fence and then our fur babies came to their new home. They all seem to be adjusting well even our blind dog is finding his way around now.
TnT are loving our new house and Tamar is sleeping in her own bed now. Little T has slept in hers the past two nights which is a huge deal! I am now nursing a hurt back and knee. We are slowly getting stuff put away and it's starting to feel like home.
I will post pics later once I venture outside but for now I am just glad to be moved.
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment