I finally finished our dossier for Darline. It is at the Haitian Consulate right now and I am praying they send it out today. I might just have back in time for travel on Wed morning.
It took me 9 hours on Tuesday to translate all the documents that were going to the Consulate and I finished the rest yesterday. I can't believe how much ink and paper I used to compile this file. After making 4 in the past you would think I would remember.
I am getting really excited about the trip and meeting some other families adopting from PAC. A few will be there to pick up their kids and I am rooming with Trish my online friend!! I can't wait to meet you Trish!! and Sonja!! We are going to have so much fun!
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago




1 comment:
Hi Janet, I just stumbled to your blog from another one...I too am adopting from PAC (Stevenson, age 3) and was wondering if you'd have room in your luggage for a small gift for him. No worries if you don't, I just thought I'd ask. YOu can email me if youd like d c d p b d @ g m a i l . com (no spaces)
In any event...Have an AMAZING time meeting your children. What an exciting summer!!
Post a Comment