Still no news on Fabiola coming into the O. I am starting to wonder if her birth mom changed her mind. Only God knows the answers and I will defiantly be putting in some extra knee time!! I want to thank my friends who have been in prayer for me I really appreciate it.
Tamar and Tessa are doing great! Every time someone comes over and the dogs bark they now ask if it's Santa Clause. Boy it didn't take long for them to catch on to Santa. They love the Christmas tree and we are going this week to get them a special ornament for their 1st Xmas home.
Christmas in Haiti this year is going to be a big celebration at PAC 2. Marie is planning a feast for all the kids and gifts. All the PAC parents made t shirts with the kids name on them and a wonderful parent has offered to take them before Xmas. This is a much better idea than sending toys that will be broken in minutes. A few other parents will be traveling in time for the party and will get video and pictures that should be a blast!
1 comment:
Wow, just wait till T&T experience Christmas Eve/Day, it will be magical!
I will continue praying for you and your family. God is great!
Post a Comment