Sorry I have not posted lately but it has been crazy around here! My husband is in the hospital with bacterial pneumonia from a procedure done this morning. They think maybe it's from the tube they ran while giving anesthesia (the tube to help him breath). so I left the hospital around 9:30 only to get a call that Tessa was sick to get home quick. I thought it was her hives again and I had her epipen in my purse! It was a whole new ball game she had a rectal prolapse which was a very scary site! I would be lying if I said I didn't freak out when I saw that. So I loaded up again and back to ER we went. Luckily they took her back quick and fixed her up fast and said we need to get a GI referral and a sweat test to rule out cystic fibrosis. This is not common (DR told me)in black children and could be from her previous malnutrition.
Please keep us in your prayers we have had a rough month.
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment