
John did wonderful in his surgery today. Such a brave boy! I let daddy take him back I didn't want to see him get stuck with an i.v. but they have this practice down for kids and they do all the needles after they are asleep.
When he was finished and they called dad back he only saw my dust because John is a mama's boy and I wanted to get to my baby. I was disappointed the doctor gave me his prescriptions and told me how everything went great and that he was 95% blocked. His breathing should improve a lot in a few days when the swelling goes down. I then had to go sit for another hour and wait to see him. We had to take TnT and Bella with us so we were busy the whole time.
They finally called us back for his release and he was so happy to see his mama. The girls all swarmed his except Bella who was jealous with him getting so much attention. He is not in much pain at all and was ready to eat when we got home. We have to keep him calm for 5 days no overdoing it that will be the hardest part!




No comments:
Post a Comment