I was able to get in on the webinar yesterday about the kids coming home on HP. I had already received the letters they mostly talked about and knew we didn't need to keep finger prints current to adopt. I still don't understand the process to adopt them here so I will proceed with the custody and hope some of our Judges here are sitting on meeting they were talking about during the meeting.
They also made it clear that if you can't afford the extra USCIS fees of $1825+/child, then they will question you being able to afford to raise them. I find that crazy. So now we owe 13000.00 in fee's in Haiti for adoption that is not finished and praying I get a decree so we can pay the fee's. We get company reimbursement for adoption. It all has M's name on it.
This all had my head spinning! Rich people are not the only ones that adopt! I guess I better get busy on some idea's running in my head to make some extra money to make all this happen.
Prayers are welcomed!
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago




1 comment:
I listened to the webinar too and was not happy. I'm a single mom and had things all mapped out for my son to come home this summer and I had to take unpaid leave and am feeling helpless as to how I'm going to pay all of this. Good luck to you!
Post a Comment