I am making great progress on my overhaul for myself. Monday will be 3 weeks not smoking. Chanix is working fairly well for me but some of the side effects are not nice. I have really, really weird dreams about people I went to elementary school with, adventure dreams, spy work dreams and other crazy unexplained dreams I have no idea where they are coming from. I really don't remember my dreams when I wake but for now I do. Other side effect's I am experiencing nausea and vomiting, hot flashes and easily agitated. (Guess I should of told M about that one before I watch her kids tomorrow).
Diabetes classes I took Thursday makes me feel so much more in control of my situation. I now understand how many carbs I can have at each meal and know why I need to check my blood sugar before eating and 2 hours after. I understand how my pancreas works and the fact that it has been abused to be where I am at. It can all be changed so that's what I am working on now.
Tomorrow S is going to our local gym to check family rates, I was suppose to go but I am babysitting and can't do it with 7 kids in tow plus our car won't fit everyone.
I feel like finally I am ready and I can do this taking one step at a time!!
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment