Pictures of the girls sleeping in their own beds at the Capri!!
We made it to Isles of Capri my first time staying at a gambling casino. We checked in and went upstairs for room inspection. The girls always look at the bathroom first to see if the tub meets their standards and it did they were ooooo and aaaaaing over the bathroom. We then headed downstairs for dinner in the hotel. We decided on the seafood buffet restaurant the girls ate free and the hostess had a fit over them and gave them both a dollar to put in their pocket! The food was excellent the girls loved the fish and shrimp, dad loved the stone crabs and mom the shrimp. I headed right to the hotel store after dinner for some benedryl I had a small reaction to shrimp I thought before but this time did fine.
The girls got to take a bath in the huge tub and they were so happy! I am so glad little things make them so happy, we are so lucky!
Dad headed down to play penny machines and came back 10.00 to the good, me I could not figure out the machines I came back empty handed!
We slept and headed out at 5 am tuesday morning knowing we had to be at the hotel in Houston by 5 pm for check in and dinner with all the other UPSER's competing.




1 comment:
Yay! Are you home? I can't wait to hear about this trip!
Post a Comment