ARE WE THERE YET?
Monday the day our trip started and a bumpy start might I add!
I had a doctor's appointment at 9 in the morning my moms cancern returning has helped me get it in high gear with my health and the dreaded appointment. Needless to say I was set up for a sonohystogram ?? and biopsy for in a couple of weeks. I then raced home so we could load up the van and go. S walked out to find the tire he filled with air the night before almost flat. After closer insection there was a chunck out of the tire so we loaded up and drove quickly to get a new one. 20 minutes later we were on the road heading for Biloxi MS our half way point to Houston Tx. We did not even make it 5 miles on the highway before are we there yet began! I could not believe it where did they even learn are we there yet? It brought back memories of yearly trips to FL with our bio crew when they were small and the constant chatter and the are we there yet!
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago




2 comments:
It must be instinctive! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!
It must be instinctive! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!
Post a Comment