i think wat u guys do and have done is amazing wen i was younger ( i am 16) my mom and i use to go to haiti all the time i practially grew up there and looking at ur girls remind me so much of the friends i had made over there wen i was there age i only hope and pray they are as well as ur girls good luck nd god continue to bless
What a beautiful couple! This is the first time I remember seeing your husband. I will have to go back through your blog and refresh my memory. I know we were talking about gaining weight-it seems like my body wants to keep at least 1-2 extra lbs every year I grow older.Uhgg! I so enjoyed getting to know you last night. I am praying we meet in December!
I love the Lord and know he has lead our family to adopt these 2 beautiful girl from Haiti and they are home now! What a blessing they are. Now we are bringing home John to complete our family!
I love my family and my dogs!
3 comments:
This is a great picture of y'all. What a cute couple!
i think wat u guys do and have done is amazing wen i was younger ( i am 16) my mom and i use to go to haiti all the time i practially grew up there and looking at ur girls remind me so much of the friends i had made over there wen i was there age i only hope and pray they are as well as ur girls good luck nd god continue to bless
What a beautiful couple! This is the first time I remember seeing your husband. I will have to go back through your blog and refresh my memory. I know we were talking about gaining weight-it seems like my body wants to keep at least 1-2 extra lbs every year I grow older.Uhgg!
I so enjoyed getting to know you last night. I am praying we meet in December!
Post a Comment