Wednesday, July 30, 2008










I have decided I just stink at blogging! My daughter has started her own blog since I don't update often enough for her liking. It's homefromhaiti.blogspot.com.

I have been really busy. Tessa has been sick all day with throw up fests! Our health coverage just changed so I was panicked to find a doctor that would accept a new patient and a sick one on the same day. It all worked out and was able to find the one my bio kids went to 18 years ago. We rushed out of the house(I even had my shirt on backwards!)Had I not been in such a hurry I would have remembered the diaper bag which we desperately needed about half way there when T started throwing up again and ruined her clothes and her car seat. When we arrived at the doctor all I could do is pull off her dress and take her in with a blanket and of all things she had on a Woody pull up (toy story couldn't pass them up they were free!) and a pair of tinker bell sandals. Boy did we get some looks, did I mention that Tamar's hair was not done! i never like for them to go out in public with their hair not done! Oh well! It all worked out.

The doctor decided it was just a virus, since she is such a tiny tot they gave me a script for a medicine to help with the nausea so she could start getting liquids down and keep them down. She is feeling a little better now but she barfed all over her car seat,Tamar's car seat and the car! I cleaned the car up best I could and removed the seats so I could wash them down once I had her settled. That didn't work it started pouring as soon as we got in. So tomorrow I will have to scrub them down good with soap and the hose and attempt to remove the covers and throw them in the washer. Needless to say I hope I don't need to go anywhere tomorrow!

I am going to add some pictures from the last few weeks so my daughter will get off my case!!hehehe I have included all kids that live outside the house and inside!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Yay Mom!! Finally put some more pictures... Now I need to get mine up. I hope Peanut feels better.
Ash