Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Little updates

We are in the second week of school and both of the girls are loving it and doing great!!

John and Bella are doing great with out the girls here all day. Poor Tamar ask everyday if they missed her I tell her yes, but they are loving all the extra alone time with mom and dad.

I have lost 4 more pounds but limping around now. I have bursitis in my hip and was able to get in for steroid injections yesterday so hoping for some relief soon. I am hoping to start and regular exercise routine now that the girls are in school.

The sports med doctor is going to work me into a exercise program after I get some of the swelling down. He is also a diabetic sports coach so it should help a lot. He also recommended to my regular MD a new med that can help diabetics loose weight quicker thus coming off some of these meds quicker which is my goal.

More test results from the doctor showed my cholesterol was to high so started on Crestor and modified my diet a little more.


Been praying lots lately for the Lord to show what direction to go on with a home business. I need something for myself. I really want to learn to sew so maybe something in that direction.

No comments: