It is such a hard day knowing my boy is turning 4 today and so much turmoil in his short life. We are doing everything we can to get you and Nerlande home baby! Happy Birthday!
Praying for quick resolution and your kids home soon! I had heard through the adoption grapevine that Haiti was trying to expedite all adoptions in process, need to make room for the new orphans. Also looking at airlifting orphaned kids out on special visas like they did for Cuba 50 years ago. Have you heard any specifics?
I love the Lord and know he has lead our family to adopt these 2 beautiful girl from Haiti and they are home now! What a blessing they are. Now we are bringing home John to complete our family!
I love my family and my dogs!
1 comment:
Praying for quick resolution and your kids home soon! I had heard through the adoption grapevine that Haiti was trying to expedite all adoptions in process, need to make room for the new orphans. Also looking at airlifting orphaned kids out on special visas like they did for Cuba 50 years ago.
Have you heard any specifics?
Post a Comment