
Our sweet Zack (aka Boo) had to be put to sleep Monday. He had diabetes,blind, cushions and walked with a limp which really took a tole on his body. He was 10 years old but aged to 15 with the disease. He was the sweetest Schnauzer and loved so much. I am feeling better today knowing he is running with Bandit in heaven and someone to guard the food bowl with once again. That was always his thing to do with Bandit. The girls had lots of questions which we used as another opportunity to share about God and his love and how he will no longer be blind and sick. We will miss you Boo!




2 comments:
Oh boy. That's hard. But it really is better that Boo suffers no longer, and I know for me, when I had to do it, that realization brought peace.
((hugs)))
Such a tough situation. I am so sorry. Pets are such a huge part of families it's hard when they leave us.
Post a Comment