


New hair and ramblings
There is just not enough time in the day when you have that big list of things to do in the morning. TnT had a hair appointment at 1 and my morning was spent doing stuff for my son. I only got to cross 2 things off the list this morning before their appointment.
Scott is driving in the Nationals (truck driving, safety competition) Friday and Saturday so I wanted the girls hair to look really nice. Their new hair style should last at least 6-8 weeks (praying for longer) Tamar did her usual (she is very tender headed) she cried almost the whole time and it took an hour longer with her fighting Ms Awa the whole time. Tessa was her usual happy go lucky self and even managed to get her a nap in while getting her hair done.




3 comments:
Gorgeous!
Have fun at the Nationals! Best of luck to Scott, and I hope you soon hear about a house!
They are beautiful Janet! Their smiles make me smile.
Crystal
Post a Comment