Thursday, April 23, 2009


Fun Evening

Yesterday the girls and I went to drop of packages at SmallTownGirls house. She left this morning to go pick up her girls Yeah! I had put together some stuff for Darline that I can't wait for her to get. I also sent a new outfit for John and Nerlande along with shoes. It will be fun to see if they have them on for their next bin report.

While visiting I offered to help put the girls bunk beds together so she could get it done faster. She took me up on the offer lol and 3 hours later the girls had new beds to come home to. I will let M add to it some of the drama on her blog when she gets back.

Tnt wore her son L out. I figured it was good practice for when the girls get home! They are ready to go back and play with him again. I told them next week they will get to play with two friends from Haiti. They are so excited!

No comments: