Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Michelle has gone back to live with her birth family. I am thankful that she was brought into the O because she was very sick and received good medical care and given the meds she needed to get well. It is not uncommon for parents to decide they want the child back when they visit and see how well they are doing physically, I just hope and pray for her to stay well.

We now focus our prayers and energy on getting John home. I hope his file is accepted into IBESR soon and we can get on with life.

3 comments:

Not Betty Crocker said...

I just checked in and saw this. I am so sorry.

Elder Cook said...

I'm sad to hear this. How are you doing?

Janet said...

It's all part of God's plan for our family.
I think alot of times the birth parents see how great they are doing when they come in sick and get meds they need and want them back.