Thursday, September 18, 2008




My ugly sty eye. I wish I could say it feels better that it looks but it don't! This has been going on for over a week. I went to my regular MD on Tuesday and got a shot yes a shot I was so happy to find a doctor that gives shots! and 10 day course of antibiotics. Still no better today so I went to my eye doctor and he tried to see if pus would come out of it. OMG I just about came out of the chair. He started me on a z pack and drops so hopefully this will help if not the next option is eye surgery.

4 comments:

Elder Cook said...

sorry about your eye hope you feel better soon

Marta said...

Hope that clears up with antibiotics, and soon!

Susan said...

That is one ugly eye! I hope it is better by now! The girls look so happy and healthy!

Susan Jones

This Mama said...

oh Janet!!
I hope that cleared up for you!!
I added you on Facebook by the way - with my other account, the one I use. The other I signed up for when I didn't understand the whole Facebook thing but was curious.