Well we have a new referral as our other one fell through a few months ago. This is in addition to Michelle. To be honest I never thought about a boy but God as been tugging on my heart for the boys that are sometimes forgotten in Haiti. Our baby boy is John Carey (first name will be changed person reasons!) and Carey will be kept as his middle name. We will actually have TWINS! John's birthday is Jan 16 and Michelle's is Jan 17th. The girls are thrilled they both remember John from when they were at the Orphanage, they are already saving half eaten crackers and cheese puffs for both of them! Have to keep an eye on those two all the time!!
Our family truly feels blessed that the Lord has called us to complete our family with Haitian Adoption. The joy TNT bring us there is no way to measure it is just pure blessings from above!
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago




3 comments:
I can't express how happy I am for you and Scott and the rest of your family! He is so darn cute!
I so admire you for being able to endure another Haitian adoption. Congratulations on your beautiful boy. How fun will twins be!
DUH.. LOLOL...I didn't read the "next post". :) Good for you. I remember sweet lil John's face. I'm sooooo excited for you. Even after we had decided to stop this process for the time being..I remember looking at him, praying about him and thinking "is this our child"... To know he is gonna be your sweet lil man is sooooo cool.
Post a Comment