Monday, January 07, 2008


It's already the 2nd week of the New Year and I am bummed. No word on files yet and the new law is coming up soon (I think??) It's Haiti so who knows. We have been putting in lots of hours on our fundraising efforts and hope to see the fruit of our work!! (Lord willing). I think we exhausted the cookbooks the first go around so I will be taking them down in a week or so.

On a happier note one of our PAC moms is picking her babies up this week!! Yeah MM! Next month 2 more will probably go home. It's wonderful to see them go home, I know how hard the wait is!! T N T ask everyday if Michelle is coming and talk about how they will share their clothes and they even have dolls named Michelle and Fabiola in her honor. They are truly amazing girls and we are so blessed to have them, I have to say they have me laughing most of the day they are so Funny!! I really worried before they came home how they would struggle to English that is a joke!! they speak great English and I think because they have each other they have kept their Creole. I don't know how long that will last but it would be great when Michelle gets home if they could still speak it somewhat. Only time will tell.......

3 comments:

Marta said...

Can't wait to get the Christmas Card with all your girls in it!!!! I bought a cookbook before you took them down. Have been wanting one for a long time. Hope you feel better soon. You would know better than anyone which is most difficult, the beginning, middle or end of the process, because you've been there. The beginning is hard though because the road seems so long and daunting. The good news is there seems to be some movement going on and that is encouraging. God put you on this path and He will get you through it! The girls look soooo happy in their picture!

A Blessed Life said...

Our files should go move very soon. I think she is trying to get several in at the same time.

Kathy Cassel said...

They are very pretty in bright pink!