I talked to Marie today the Orphanage director at PAC. She told me Fabiola should be at the O tomorrow to stay. She just missed another visiting mom so I will have to wait until the next mom goes for a visit for pictures. I can't wait to see new pictures!!
Marie thinks we will be in IBESR by Dec 1st which is cutting it real close for the new laws. I know if anyone can do it Marie can. She is an awesome lady!
We also called and talked to Veniel at Walls Guest House in Haiti. He was so excited to talk to the girls on the phone. I also talk to one of the moms visiting to just see if by some slim chance Rose had come back. She was not there and Marie confirmed that she was not coming back. So it looks like only Fabiola will be coming home.
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago




1 comment:
The girls look absolutely stunning!
About Rose Carly; it is so sad and I hope you are doing ok. You are in my thoughts and prayers, and so is she.
Marta
Post a Comment