The girls are doing great! They have a new thing everyday 1st lets go bye bye in machine 2nd where is PAPA, Ashley, Megan, Tommy, Dusty and Taco one of our dogs. I am posting more pictures of them having fun!
I love the Lord and know he has lead our family to adopt these 2 beautiful girl from Haiti and they are home now! What a blessing they are. Now we are bringing home John to complete our family!
I love my family and my dogs!
4 comments:
It is so great to see them doing so well! Cuties! Their Papa looks happy too.
The girls look so happy and Healthy!!! Obviously Tamar is eating well! I love seeing them at home. I cannot wait to see them next year!
Heidi
They are so cute. Glad they are doing so well.
Kerri and Ruby
The girls look great! So glad everyone is home and getting settled in-that must be a great feeling.
Lila
Post a Comment