Saturday, August 04, 2007

We are in immigrations!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOO!!
Yesterday was a busy day!! It was my last day at work, my dog had to have his toe amputated, I was waiting on news for Jenny K for final news about passports.
Well I made it through the last day, picked up Bandit and got the great news. PRAISE THE LORD WE ARE BOOKING TICKETS TUESDAY!! We should know the day of our Visa appointment Tuesday and will fly in the day before and wait for their Visa's to be issued! We are planning on staying 7 business days just to be on the safe side. We are booking the kids tickets the same day so our plans need to allow for a couple of extra days so we don't have to pay tons of money to change tickets and days.

Today is going to be spent picking out clothes to take for the girls, cleaning their bedroom out (Dustin has decided a room in the basement is cool with him) so we have painted and now for the final touches. It was hard before to do any of this because some days it just didn't seem real, I feel like I can almost breath deeply now. So I will keep the blog posted on the final plans to bring our daughters home!!

No comments: