Today is the day!! There were 30 files signed out!! Jenny is trying to get in touch with Marie to see if we were part of the 30 files.
I only have one more week at work and i will be a full time mom!! What a blessing it will be to stay at home with the girls, so I am really hoping they will be home soon.
I plan on taking some sewing classes and may start a small home business (in my spare time). Not sure if i will even have anytime. I am just so ready for the next chapter of our lives to unfold with our babies home with us!
Awasome Tattoo Design Online Free Ideas
3 years ago




1 comment:
Janet,
I just cant wait till you get this good news. I honestly think about it everyday.
Those girls are so beautiful! And I am truely flattered you posted the pictures I took!
Marta
Post a Comment