

Here is a overview of what's going on. I went on a mission trip with my Eternal Hope Haiti group on June 16-23. I helped with 3 clinics on this trip and flew to PAP to meet Tamar on Wed (a day earlier that expected) and was thrilled to meet Marie the director who is WONDERFUL!!!!!! Keeping all these kids in her home and loving them until they can come home. Tamar was able to spend two nights at the hotel across the street "Walls Guest House" and seemed to enjoy her movie star statis with her new pink sunglasses and clothes big sister Ashley provided for her.
I was a little scared she would not understand me being there and what was going on BUT I was wrong. She understood I was her mama and she made sure no one else touched me real quick it was so funny!! I truly enjoyed all my time with her and all the other kids (20 at this time).
Niterline--It was not until I returned home that we found out about Niterline being availabe and I did get to spend some time with her also the morning before I left. After much prayer and asking for guidance from the Lord, we now have two girls coming!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment